5. BEFORE: What On Earth is Going On Here?
The low profile of the various elements in this master bathroom combined with that awful blue color are – well – AWFUL!
6. AFTER: Innovation and Inspiration
Using that awful blue color as an inspiration, this makeover is decidedly contemporary and attractive. We love how the new bath juts out into the space and is attached to the walk-in shower.
7. BEFORE: A Little Too Practical
There’s an element of practicality in having your toilet, sink and shower all in a row… But, it’s also a little bit boring.
8. AFTER: Reimagining the Layout
By completely reimagining the layout of the space, this master bathroom now feels larger and more generously apportioned. The difference is night and day.
9. BEFORE: The 40s Are Alive with Blah
From the bleak yellow tiling, to the one sink on the large vanity, this master bathroom has a decidedly blah 40s vibe.
10. AFTER: Basin Sinks and Spaciousness… Oh My!
The big standout in this master bathroom redesign is the inclusion of two beautiful basin sinks that totally define the space. Of course, there are the other beautiful cosmetic changes, too!